iPhone App for AD Caregiver Patients and Caregivers
AD Caregiver Diary Features
- Record symptoms easily using simple menu selection.
- Keep track of when the symptom occured, where the symptom occured and how severe it was.
- Graphical representation of how your symptoms are changing over time.
- Carasol Animation to visually see how your symptoms have changed over time.
Why should I get this app?
- Paper notes can be difficult to maintain.
- The app organizes and sorts your recorded symptoms automatically.
- Patients and/or Caregivers can use this application.
- Improve communication with your doctor.
- Easy to use and Affordable.
- Get a visual of how your symptoms are changing over time.
Who made this app?
Two EMBA students at MIT in Boston attended the Neuroventures Class and decided to help patients suffering from chronic neurodegenerative diseases by developing a software application. The idea was pitched during the class presentation and has now been established as a company that is dedicated to developing software that helps record, review and report symptoms easily.